Wednesday, February 20, 2013

Russian Red


 
Bought 2 more lipstick yesterday right after lunch with a lady friend. I was fortunate enough coz this Russian Red shade at MAC was the last one. The last time I went at this store (we only have 1 MAC store here in Bordeaux), this shade was already sold out as well as the concealer palette that I'm dying to have. Same thing, all the concealer palettes were sold out also so I have to wait 3 weeks  again. Anyway, I was just so happy when I found out that they still have that Russian Red coz I really dream of having it. What can I say? It's the sexy red for me (in my own opinion). For red shade, my favorites would be Russian Red and Ruby Woo. What do you gals think of this shade?

That nude color at the right side is Kinda Sexy. Will post an entry about it in the next couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...